Where are Style n Craft products made?
- All Style n Craft products are made in India.
Where are orders shipped from?
- All Style n Craft products are warehoused in & shipped from New Jersey, USA.
What kind of leather is used in the leather products?
- Only real, full grain, top grain and suede leather is used in making all Style n Craft leather products. We do not use any bonded, earth or faux leather.
- All orders are shipped out from our warehouse in New Jersey.
- We ship both locally in The US and to most parts of the world.
- All US orders (including ones to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico) can be shipped to PO Box addresses.
- For domestic shipping - USPS & UPS.
- For international shipping - USPS, UPS & DHL.
- All orders are shipped out within 1-2 business days.
- All orders received by 10.00 am are shipped out the same day.
- Delivery time for domestic orders is 2-7 business days.
- Delivery time for International orders is 2-20 business days depending on the service selected.
- Free economy shipping for all domestic orders within the 48 contiguous states.
- Expedited shipping for all orders will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Real time actual shipping price will be displayed at checkout.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Shop Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay & G Pay (Google Pay).
- You can also use Shop Pay to pay for your orders in 4 interest free equal installments
- We do not take any cash payments as we only ship orders out and do not have any physical store.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Does Style n Craft charge any taxes in USA?
- Yes. Domestic sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to New York and New Jersey. There is no sales tax charged for orders shipped to any other state in USA
Are there any taxes or duties charged for International orders?
- We do not charge any International taxes or Customs duties.
Who is responsible for paying the taxes for products bought by customers living outside USA?
- International customers (outside of USA) are responsible for all customs duties and taxes charged by their government as per their policies. In most cases the shipping companies (UPS, USPS, DHL & FedEx) inform the customers about the duties payable by the customers at the time of the delivery.