98016 - 5 Pocket Pliers & Hammer Holder in Dark Tan Top Grain Leather
- 5 pocket pliers and multi tool holder
- Heavy top grain leather in dark tan color
- This versatile Style n Craft holder has 1 main pocket for pliers/cutters/tools
The main pocket can hold pliers & cutters of up to 8"
- The main pocket is 6" long and about 4" wide at the widest point
- An additional front pocket can hold smaller pliers & cutters of up to 7" or any other smaller tool
- The additional front pocket is 5" long and about 3" wide at the widest point
- 2 pencil pockets on the front for carpenter's pencils
- New - Larger size pencil pockets to accommodate the thicker carpenter's pencil as can be seen in the picture showcasing the pencil holders
- The leather flashlight holder on the side can hold any flashlight whose stem has a diameter up to 1-1/4" (1.25 inches)
- A metal hammer holder on the front outside pocket
- Inside dimensions of the hammer holder ring - width (left to right) is 2.5" and depth (front to back) is 2"
- Tunnel loop & clip-on attachment
- Tunnel loop fits belt size up to 3” wide
- Stitching with heavy duty nylon thread
- Rivets with caps for safety
- All hardware in antique finish
Over all dimensions of this Style n Craft pliers & hammer holder is 9"H x 4.75"W x 2.5"D
- The maximum width of the pliers holder where the pliers go in to the main pocket is 4"
- Color - dark tan
Share this Product
More from this collection
Really surprised how well it's made. Love brass parts. Use it to hold fishing pliars and split ring pliars. Brass hammer loop holds my fishing towel. Love it .
Bought this as a gift for my co-workers birthday. It appeared to be of good quality
leather, workmanship and sound construction. My co-worker was excited it had both a belt clip and loop.
I love this product and intend on buying more products as time goes on, great quality!
Exactly what I needed. I work on roofs so it makes it so much easier to keep my hammer and knife on it instead of having to carry my heavy tool pouch.
Nice leather work. Looks durable and functional. Time will tell. I plan to use this for offshore sports fishing. Will need to modify the flashlight holder to fit a small tuna spike.