98016 - 5 Pocket Pliers & Hammer Holder in Dark Tan Top Grain Leather
- 5 pocket pliers and multi tool holder
- Heavy top grain leather in dark tan color
- This versatile Style n Craft holder has 1 main pocket for pliers/cutters/tools
- The main pocket can hold pliers and cutters of up to 8"
- An additional front pocket can hold a smaller pliers or a cutter of up to 7" or any other smaller tool
- The main pocket is 6" long and about 4" wide at the widest point
- The front pocket is 5" long and about 3" wide at the widest point
- 2 pencil pockets on the front for carpenter's pencils and a flashlight holder on the side
- New - Larger size pencil pockets to accommodate the thicker carpenter's pencil as can be seen in the picture showcasing the pencil holders
- The flashlight holder can hold any flashlight whose stem has a diameter up to 1-1/4" (1.25 inches)
- A metal hammer holder on the front outside pocket
- Inside dimensions of the hammer holder ring: width (left to right) is 2.5" and depth (front to back) is 2"
- Stitching with heavy duty nylon thread
- Rivets with caps for safety
- All hardware in antique finish
- Tunnel loop & clip-on attachment
- Tunnel loop fits belt size up to 3” wide
- Over all height of this Style n Craft pliers & hammer holder is 9"
- The maximum width of the pliers holder where the pliers go in to the main pocket is 4"
- Color - dark tan
Share this Product
More from this collection
Exactly what I needed. I work on roofs so it makes it so much easier to keep my hammer and knife on it instead of having to carry my heavy tool pouch.
Nice leather work. Looks durable and functional. Time will tell. I plan to use this for offshore sports fishing. Will need to modify the flashlight holder to fit a small tuna spike.
I’ve been using it for a few days now and it works great for the tools I need for finish carpentry. I especially like how it clips onto my belt instead of having to thread my belt through all the hoops. The only part I had a problem with is the backside where it rests on my hip, the two layers of leather were digging into my hip so I took my razor knife and beveled it and now it’s perfect. It holds my hammer, torpedo level, spacing tool, nail set and tips for my drill. Thank you so much.
It's was made very well and ship fast. But sadly it is was way too small and I can't use it for work. So money wasted but for someone else it is worth the purchase.