74052 -2 Inch Wide Work Belt in Top Grain Oiled Leather in Dark Brown
- 2” wide leather work belt
- Heavy top grain oiled leather in dark brown color
- Heavy duty double pronged metal roller buckle
- Single size belt
- Fits waist size 32”- 46” (measure waist size over clothes for correct size)
- Illustration picture shows the belt length details
- For a longer size belt in the same leather please check out style # 74053
- Rivets with caps for safety
- All hardware on this Style n Craft leather work belt is in antique finish
- Belt width - 2"
- Color - dark brown
- One size fits all
- For waist size 32"- 46"
- Measure waist over the clothes
Share this Product
More from this collection
This belt is soft, yet strong. Beautiful leather and antique brass buckle. (And I can't believe I found it at such a great price!!) Havent used it as a work belt, but nothing gives me the impression it wouldn't last years.
I read the note that the belt won’t fit well in belt loops on a pair of jeans. This is the belt my husband wanted and currently has one. Why can’t you make it a little smaller so it does fit? He can squeeze it in but wish there was another option. The belt is very rugged and perfect for his concrete job.
This belt is very well made and sturdy. Worth its price. Unfortunately it’s not what my husband decided he needed for his job. Its stout, heavy build Will be great for a serious carpenter or someone suspending tools off if the belt. The belt was also too short, so either we misjudged my husband’s waist or the belt is literally 46” long with no excess to comfortably accommodate a bigger person.
good belt at a good price
This is the 2nd product I've purchased and it's exactly what I wanted. The purchasing experience was painless. I received the order when they said I would and its of the highest quality and craftsmanship.