98434 - 4 Piece 17 Pocket Pro Framer’s Combo in Top Grain Leather
- Style n Craft's 4 piece pro framer’s combo
- Versatile double pouch design with 17 pockets
- Heavy duty top grain leather in dark tan color
- Fits waist size 34”- 46” (measure waist size over clothes for correct belt size)
- 3” wide tapered heavy leather belt with double prong metal roller buckle
- 6 internal pockets in the right side main pouch below the tape holder for holding smaller tools like nail sets, pencils, knife, etc.
- Slot for combination square between the main & front pocket of the left side pouch on this Style n Craft framer's combo
- Metal hammer holder between the two main pouches
- The 2 pouches and the hammer holder are not fixed to the belt but slide on to the belt and can be moved around to suit one's requirement
- Tape & combination square & pry bar holders in heavy top grain leather
- The tape holder fits a tape measure that has the dimensions up to 3-1/2" W (left to right) x 2" D (thickness)
- 2 smaller pencil holder pockets on the outside
- Easy carry handle design on both pouches of the combo
- Contrast stitching with heavy duty nylon thread
- Rivets with caps for safety
- All hardware in antique finish
- Color - dark tan
Share this Product
More from this collection
It's a very nice nail bag, but the hammer holder hangs to low and so my hammer knocks the back of my knees. I don't wear it low and I'm 6 feet tall. Other companies have a different design that holds the hammer higher.
My husband does a lot of carpentry work and was in need of new bags. So glad I found these, he was so happy when I gave these to him! Perfect size and love the style. Great quality and it looks like it’s built to last
Super great belt high quality I’m very skinny and hard to find a belt that fits this good will DEFINITELY be buying again!!
It is a good quality belt, fits me fine and i was on the smaller end of the sizes. nice pockets fits slim on your waist. I do trim and it doesn’t scratch the walls up, has more space than i need. My only add on would be a hammer loop on the front side of one of the pockets for guns or whatever.
Great tool belt, I am very pleased with the quality of this product