98444 - 4 Piece 19 Pocket Framer's Combo in Grain Leather | Style n Craft
- Style n Craft's 4 piece pro framer's combo
- A versatile double pouch design with 19 pockets
- The combo is made in heavy duty top grain leather in a rich dark tan color
- 3” wide tapered heavy leather belt with double prong metal roller buckle
- Fits waist size 34”- 46” (measure waist size over clothes for correct belt size)
- The left hand pouch comes with an extra outer pocket on front pocket giving a lot of extra storage capacity to this framer's combo
- Slot for combination square on the left side pouch between the main and the front pocket
- A versatile pliers and hammer holder in dark tan top grain leather between the two 2 main pouches that can hold pliers in the pocket and a hammer in the metal hammer holder
- The 2 pouches and the hammer holder are not fixed to the belt but slide on to the belt and can be moved around to suit one's requirement
- 6 internal pockets in the right side main pouch below the tape holder for holding smaller tools like nail sets, pencils, knife, etc.
- 2 smaller pencil holder pockets on the outside
- Pry bar, square & combination square holders in heavy duty top grain leather
- Leather tape holder and leather hammer loop in dark tan color
- The tape holder fits a tape measure that has the dimensions up to - 3-1/2" W (left to right) x 2" D (thickness)
- Easy carry handle design on both pouches of this Style n Craft combo
- Contrast color stitching with heavy duty nylon thread
- Rivets with caps for safety
- All hardware in antique finish
- Color - Dark Tan
Share this Product
More from this collection
I really like the bags they are berry comfortable
Purchased this set of bags less than a month ago. First time buying from this brand. Bags are built very well and have a premium feel. Orientation of pockets is ideal its not overwhelming but spacious enough to fit all the tools and fasteners I may need. Extra gift they include is a very nice touch. Will definitely be ordering a pair of suspenders in the future as well.
I have been looking for a good rig for a long time. This is the best one I found. Perfect in size and it looks good too!
You really get your moneys worth with these bags, great craftsmanship and comfortable to wear.
Purchased this belt to replace a traditional apron belt I’ve had for 30 years (leather hammer loop starting to split). Though only just received, the tool belt is everything I hoped it would be; suspenders a welcome addition. More than enough room for everything I need and extremely comfortable. The fact that the bags will slide all the way around the belt makes a huge difference compared to others I looked at. I like it so much I’m now looking at adding the electrician’s bag as well. Very pleased and would strongly recommend. This is a quality bag to last a life-time, well worth the money. Wish I had purchased it years ago.