90420 - 6 Piece 10 Pocket Carpenter's Tool Belt Combo in Top Grain Oiled Leather
- 6 piece 10 pocket carpenter's tool belt combo specially designed for carpenters by Style n Craft
- This combo is made with heavy duty oiled full grain leather in dark brown color
- A very versatile design as the pouches and the holders slide on to the belt and can be arranged as per personal need & requirement
- This combo works for both left and right handed people
- The 6 independent pieces of this combo consist of - 2 pouches, 1 large tape holder, 1 spring loaded metal swivel hammer holder, 1 pry bar holder and 1 leather belt
- Fits waist size 32”- 46” (measure waist size over clothes for correct belt size)
- 2” wide heavy duty oiled leather belt with a double prong metal roller buckle
- The large tape holder is in heavy top grain oiled leather can hold a 30' tape measure and has a snap button loop to secure the tape measure when not in use
- The pry bar holder is in heavy duty top grain oiled leather with a tunnel loop so it can be removed or placed elsewhere
- The spring loaded swivel metal hammer holder also has a loop attachment so it can be removed or placed wherever required
- A heavy top grain leather hammer loop on the pouch so that the pouch can be used independently
- Pencil holders on both pouches
- The main/back pockets of either of the 2 pouches can easily be used to hold a combination square.
- Contrast stitching with heavy duty nylon thread on this Style n Craft carpenter's combo makes it look stylish and good.
- Rivets with caps for safety
- All rivets and hardware in antique finish
- Color - Dark Brown
Share this Product
More from this collection
I have been on the search for a tool belt that suits my needs as a serious DIYer with very fussy taste for tools and equipment. I have returned 3 prior to getting the style n craft. The materials and craftsmanship are top notch and it has very flexible arrangement to suit the needs of the jon.
This tool belt is absolutely beautiful and the leather is thick and high quality. Overall it was a bit too bulky for my partner’s DIY needs but it’s nice he can take off one of the big pockets for smaller projects where he doesn’t need as much storage
Pouch is too small to hold tape measure. Thinking about returning it
If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please feel free to return it for a refund. Please return it in the original condition for a full refund with a copy of the invoice/packing list. The address is mentioned on the packing list. If you need the return address, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Thank you.
Quality craftsmanship, this belt should last me many years. Looks great also.
The toolbelt is very well built. As of right now it is a 5gal bucket and being used for trim work. Next week framing. All in all it is a well built rig that is not big and bulky like all the new framing belts.