93414 - 4 Piece 17 Pocket Framer's Combo in Top Grain Leather | Style n Craft
- Style n Craft's 17 pocket 4 piece framer's combo in yellow top grain leather with reinforced corners in black top grain leather
- 4 piece pro framer’s combo
- Versatile double pouch design with 17 pockets
- Heavy duty top grain leather in yellow color
- Fits waist size 34”- 46” (measure waist size over clothes for correct belt size)
- 3” wide tapered heavy leather belt in black color with double prong metal roller buckle
- All main pocket corners of this Style n Craft framer's combo are reinforced with black top grain leather for extra durability & style
- Extra large front pockets on both the main pouches for extra storage and carrying capacity
- A versatile pliers and hammer holder in black top grain leather between the two main pouches that can hold pliers in the pocket and a hammer in the metal hammer holder
- Slots between the main & front pockets on both the pouches can hold combination square
- 2 pencil holder pockets
- Pry bar, square & combination square holders in heavy duty top grain leather
- The 2 pouches and the hammer holder are not fixed to the belt but slide on to the belt and can be moved around to suit one's requirement
- Tape holder and leather hammer loop in black color heavy top grain leather to give a modern and trendy look
- The tape holder fits a tape measure that has the dimensions up to 3-1/2" W (left to right) x 2" D (thickness)
- Stitching with heavy duty nylon thread
- Rivets with caps for safety
- Color - yellow and black combination
Share this Product
More from this collection
I ordered the #98434-4 combo in top grain leather and #93414-4 combo in grain leather. They arrived in a few days with no problem. The leather was more than I expected, it being soft and supple not rock hard like the others which are available in my area. Myself and my crew are determining which combo's we like best to place orders for more. Only time will tell how the leather and stitching hold up. Thanks to Sanjeev Vij at Style n Craft for responding to emails to answer my questions.
Jack Connelly ( Connelly Contracting )
It is awesome in style, versatility and durability all in one. Look forward to using it. I'd definitely get yourself one. The workmanship is very well done. Bravo.
l was impressed the second l opened opened the box. Everything from the design to quality to comfort. Also pouches and pockets are much bigger then the photo lead on which is a huge plus for me. Thank you StylenCraft.
These are hands down worth what you pay for. They feel Light and comfortable. If only they had a couple more pockets but I’d still give it a 5 star. Overall these are amazing and I’m definitely going to buy from here again. Only next time I might buy the bags with more pockets.
This is a well made product. The leather is thick and quality. The belt is comfortable and fits a slim guy--I'm a 32 waist and I'm not even on the smallest belt holes. I am still learning the design. I'm a hobbyist, not a tradesman, and my previous work belt was much smaller and I'm enjoying figuring out how to take advantage of all the additional pockets.
The only negative is the goofy logo patch. The style of the logo is way more handicrafts than handyman and the color of the patch doesn't match the rest of the belt. At some point I'll drill out the rivets and remove it.