93414 - 4 Piece 17 Pkt Framer's Combo in Grain Leather | Style n Craft
- Style n Craft's 17 pocket 4 piece framer's combo in yellow top grain leather with reinforced corners in black top grain leather
- 4 piece pro framer’s combo
- Versatile double pouch design with 17 pockets
- Heavy duty top grain leather in yellow color
- All main pocket corners of this Style n Craft framer's combo are reinforced with black top grain leather for extra durability & style
- Extra large front pockets on both the main pouches for extra storage and carrying capacity
- Stitching with heavy duty nylon thread
- A versatile pliers and hammer holder in black top grain leather between the 2 main pouches that can hold pliers in the pocket and a hammer in the metal hammer holder
- 2 pencil holders
- Pry bar, square & combination square holders in heavy duty top grain leather
- Tape holder and leather hammer loop in black color heavy top grain leather to give a modern and trendy look
- The tape holder fits a tape measure that has the dimensions up to 3-1/2" W (left to right) x 2" D (thickness)
- Rivets with caps for safety
- 3” wide tapered heavy leather belt in black color with double prong metal roller buckle
- Fits waist size 34” - 46” (measure waist size over clothes for correct belt size)
Share this Product
More from this collection
l was impressed the second l opened opened the box. Everything from the design to quality to comfort. Also pouches and pockets are much bigger then the photo lead on which is a huge plus for me. Thank you StylenCraft.
These are hands down worth what you pay for. They feel Light and comfortable. If only they had a couple more pockets but I’d still give it a 5 star. Overall these are amazing and I’m definitely going to buy from here again. Only next time I might buy the bags with more pockets.
This is a well made product. The leather is thick and quality. The belt is comfortable and fits a slim guy--I'm a 32 waist and I'm not even on the smallest belt holes. I am still learning the design. I'm a hobbyist, not a tradesman, and my previous work belt was much smaller and I'm enjoying figuring out how to take advantage of all the additional pockets.
The only negative is the goofy logo patch. The style of the logo is way more handicrafts than handyman and the color of the patch doesn't match the rest of the belt. At some point I'll drill out the rivets and remove it.
Very well built, quality, and excellent design. Not to big or too small. Good for framing and finish work.
This is my first tool belt purchase and the overall quality of the 93414 is great, however I think a few minor improvements wouldn't hurt. The craftsmanship is excellent and it holds all of the tools I use at work, but one pouch has more pockets than the other so it feels a bit unbalanced. I would recommend adding a few more pockets to the side with the Style & Craft stamped leather logo on it. I think it would also be nice to upgrade the logo as well. It would look much nicer if the logo was stamped onto a small brushed finished steel bar on both pouches rather than the leather patch on just one, but that's just my personal opinion, I guess. I love my new Style & Craft tool belt and I definitely look forward to using it for years to come. It certaintly seems very durable, the leather is thick and rugged. It was a bit bigger than I expected, but that's a good thing! It fits great over my carpenter jeans with my shirt tucked in and its sits comfortably without feeling too overbearing. The price was a bit high for me, but it really matched everything I was looking for when I purchased it. Aside from the leather logo patch and a few more pockets, it seems like a very high quality, well crafted tool belt. Thanks Style & Craft! I'm eager to test it out, get it dirty, bang it up, and see how well it holds up!