93924 - 10 Pocket Carpenter's Nail & Tool Pouch with Tape Clip in Full Grain Leather | Style n Craft
- 10 pocket carpenter's nail & tool pouch with a metal hammer holder & a metal tape clip
- Heavy duty full grain leather in yellow with black corners
- The main and front pocket corners are reinforced with contrast color top grain leather for extra durability & style
- Heavy duty nylon thread is used for stitching this Style n Craft tool pouch
- 1 metal hammer holder
- 1 metal tape clip to hold tape measure
- Rivets with caps on the bottom for safety
- Dimensions of the pouch - 12"H x 10"W x 2.5"D
- Tunnel loop fits belt size up to 3” wide
- Color - yellow with black corners
Stylish and durable, switch to the Style n Craft 10-Pocket Carpenter’s Nail & Tool Pouch with Tape Clip now! This tool pouch is made with full-grain leather and features heavy-duty nylon thread stitching that offers extra strength and a stylish appearance. Our carpenter’s tool pouch is very spacious and will keep your tools, including screwdrivers, chisels, nail sets, pencils, and clamps, among others, protected. The leather pouch is also equipped with a metal hammer holder and a metal tape clip for holding a tape measure. Featuring a contrast black color full-grain leather construction on the main and front pocket corners for extra reinforcement and capped with rivets, our carpenter’s tool pouch is reliable and safe to use. The leather tool pouch comes in yellow color with black corners at the bottom, with all its hardware featuring a nickel finish. Style n Craft 10-Pocket Carpenter’s Nail & Tool Pouch measures 12" H x 10" W x 2.5" D. Our carpenter’s tool pouch has a tunnel loop that fits belt sizes up to 3” wide and stays intact during your working hours. So forget worrying about your tools falling off or your tool belt sagging while you work.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Around 1 week shipping was great. Tool bags are good quality and great leather.
Just used the pouches last week and am very happy with them. The leather seems to be top quality. Plenty of pouches for carrying an assortment of fasteners and tools. I like the doubled leather gussets on the outer pouches. My previous set of leather pouches got holes in those corners and I started loosing fasteners. I really like the four small bit holders on each pouch. The only thing I am not crazy about is the metal hammer holders on the pouches. They make too much noise walking around when carrying a hammer in them. I will probably remove them and install leather hammer loops.
So far so good ill know more once there broken in
I use them all day every day and so far the are holding up exceptionally well